Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged Part 2 (Thanks, Amber)

7 Things I Can Do:

1. Play the piano
2. Play the organ
3. Spell anything
4. Decorate
5. Make it through new home construction without going crazy
6. Sing
7. Make lists

7 Things I Can't Do:

1. Cook
2. Draw (stick figures are about all I can manage)
3. Sew
4. Run fast
5. Ride roller coasters
6. Keep up with Jack
7. Anything involving computers

7 Things That Attracted Me to Shon:

1. His sense of humor
2. His taste in music
3. His mad kung fu skills
4. His intelligence
5. His innate coolness
6. His charming personality
7. His generosity towards me

7 Things That I Say Most Often:

1. No!
2. Because I said so
3. I don't know why
4. Meg!
5. Ben!
6. Kate!
7. Just a minute

7 Celebrity Admirations:

1. John Denver
2. Bono
3. Dwight Schrute
That's all I can think of.

7 Favorite Foods:

1. Homemade bread
2. Chips and salsa
3. Milkshakes
4. Fish tacos
5. Crunchy chicken salad from Artic Circle
6. Little hamburgers from McDonalds
7. Pie

1 comment:

Amber Jensen said...

Your welcome! You may not have appreciated it but I enjoyed reading it!